28 May The Ultimate Guide To Luxury Kitchens
Often, the first place that any new guest will see when you invite them into your home is your kitchen. Despite having a sizable living room or formal dining room, let’s face it, everyone hangs out in the kitchen. It’s the most convenient for refreshments.
You need to be proud of your kitchen to feel comfortable inviting people in, so choose a luxury kitchen design.
Kitchen Trends/Ideas For 2021
You want to make that amazing first impression on any guests that you invite into your home, so you’ll need to be on trend with your design to give your kitchen the WOW factor.
What’s In Trend Right Now?
2021 is all about being bold and making a statement. It’s about making your luxury kitchen stand out from all the other kitchens out there.
Light marble is definitely in this year. It gives you a modern, yet classic style that makes your kitchen look high quality. Marble countertops or tables are also incredibly hard-wearing. If you’re a budding chef, they’re a practical option to ensure you don’t ruin your brand-new luxury kitchen design.
Gold accents across the countertops and cupboards set off that bold design. It says, ‘I love my kitchen and you should too.’ You could try pairing gold with pale marble, adding gold pop colour designs or stripes on the walls, or even purchasing breakfast station chairs with golden legs.
Stainless Steel Sinks
Stainless steel is a classic – and for good reason. It’s easy to clean and look after, always looks pristine, and makes your kitchen gleam. Your sink is the heart of your kitchen as it’s where all your cupboards and eating spaces are fixed around. Make sure you make it count.
Dark walls are in for 2021. Gone are the days when everything had to be white. If you try a dark blue accented with gold or brass appliances, a few plants to provide a bit of greenery, and pale countertops you’ll give the WOW factor while still showing off your kitchen space.
How To Create A Luxury Kitchen
Deciding on your kitchen design can be tricky. You need to make a list of your design choices and the practicality of each to understand the perfect match for you.
- Take inspiration from your friends and family. What do their kitchens have that you love?
- Look online for bold designs that suit your favourite colour schemes.
- Consider who will be using the kitchen. Do you have young children or pets? If so, a tiled floor might be the way to go to avoid water damage or scratches.
- Storage space. Do you have lots of pots and pans that you need to hideaway?
- What’s your style of cooking? Create space near your oven for the things that you’re likely to use the most.
- Think about your budget. Do you need to DIY a lot of the design? There are some amazing and unique DIY ideas out there. Or you might want to use kitchen designers or kitchen fitters to do all the work for you to ensure your luxury kitchen is high-quality.
Choosing your kitchen is a big ask and there’s so much to think about. Make sure you get together with the whole household and plan a list of everyone’s requirements. Once you know what you need, start to add touches to what you want.